Tuesday, February 4, 2014

An appreciation for the dominant women out there.

My head is bursting right now, I have so much to say about this subject and I pray I am able to use the words and organization to have this post make sense and be true.

First I want to say this isn't meant to be an ass kiss session for dominant women. Its a two fold proposition.

I guess the best way to start is to recognize that dominant woman in a WLM or FLR or whatever you call it are special. Not because they rule the roost, not because they tell us what to do which gets us subby guys excited. Its much more than that. It takes a girl that sees her relationship, assesses it and runs it to make everyone happy. It is a very unselfish mindset if you ask me. One would see Mistress S sit on the couch playing on her iPad and watching TV while I am cleaning the bathroom and think, wow she has it easy. Well in that regard maybe but all one has to do is consider what it takes to be dominant and yet make your partner happy. It takes foresight and a lot of love to make a submissive happy, maybe even more than the other way around. It isn't a natural thing for Mistress S to decide I haven't done as she wished, put her foot down and disappoint me by telling me that I am going to spend the first half of a football game polishing her shoes. She love me and wants me happy but also knows that with leading comes responsibility, responsibility to keep healthy the life we have set up....together. To keep healthy her partner and to do that requires work and energy on her part.

She may not do laundry but she always seems to be busy. Now that doesn't mean she wants to switch places because I have it easy. Quite the opposite our relationship is great from the standpoint that the things she does, take care of the bills, budget and things of that nature I have no interest in. And she has no interest in cleaning the house. So we will never switch roles but even while I am kneeling before her, staring at the ground to wait for a commercial for her to address me and ask if there is any other work I can do for her, I do realize her job isn't easy either.

I have known that I was submissive since I was able to remember and I spent 19 years married to a woman who I couldn't follow, I loved her but she was full of herself, if I would have submitted to her she would have thought less of me, like she was a better person than she was and it was her greatness that caused me to be submissive to her, not my freedom and happiness and love to cause my submissiveness. With that in mind I couldn't in good conscience follow my submissive desires. When I found Mistress S, who wasn't a mistress at all at the time we met it was like the world changed from black and white to color. She was a more caring, humble and thoughtful person than my first wife ever could be, it made it easy for me to give her control. It also showed me that it's not any woman who can run a healthy and happy dominant relationship

So while we all probably realize that in an FLR the woman's job isn't as easy as sitting around and enjoying life while their partner obeys them. I would like to examine the other part of this.

For us subs many of us think that serving our girl makes her happy. Well it does...partially but she needs more from us.

Today on my way to work I was thinking about a couple of things that have happened in the past few days. First was a private message from a guy who I was going back and forth with. He said that I was lucky to have someone like I do and he hoped he would one day find someone like that. Well my response is, I hope you do, don't ever give up looking. But when that time comes and you find her, make sure you do everything you can to keep her happy.

I don't mean cleaning her bathroom, kneeling at the appropriate time etc. That is showing your respect but its not the same as showing her love.

Ok, Back to my drive to work. So I am almost to work and going past the high school, it happens to be the time where the students are arriving. So there is a multitude of cars, I am going down the main street and a crossing guard stops me to let a kid cross, when the kid is done crossing I wait further to let a woman from the side street to turn in front of me and proceed on the main street. She waves acknowledging that she appreciated my gesture, drives about 80 feet and turns left into the school, however she doesn't pull into the middle left turn lane enough to allow traffic to pass, we are all stuck for almost 2 minutes until someone let her turn just because she didn't have the common decency to pull over enough and be courteous to everyone else. She was appreciative that I let her in, she acknowledged the act but couldn't think enough to be courteous to everyone else. All I could think of was, "She got what she needed, no reason to worry about anyone else now." I am positive she didn't actively thing that, she probably just didn't consider the rest of us.

I see how as a sub it can be that way. Maybe we think I did this for her, I did that for her, I did her laundry, I must have made her happy and been considerate. But that is just waving and acknowledging being let into the road.

But what about the rest. What about getting into that middle lane to show you care for the others. What about showing her love. What about a note under her pillow once every week or so just to say you love her. She may be the boss and she may put you over her knee to teach a lesson but she still needs and wants a little extra to show how much you love her. Never get confused between the duty of your service and her need for special attention or small random acts of love.

I know, I know she can have an orgasm when she wishes, I cant, I must wait for her approval, she can have me do what she wants and I obey, with that knowledge what can I give to the girl who can have you do what she wishes, if she wanted me to do it she would tell me right???

If Mistress told me to go buy her a $50 bouquet of roses today and make sure they were on the table when she got home from work I would do it. But her face would light up 10 times as much is if I bought a $5 wild flower bouquet at Kroger while I was shopping and surprised her with it.

Every girl is different so different acts will produce different results. But I can guarantee you that there something small each of us can do on a regular basis....but not regular enough that it becomes routine to show love. I have a template on my computer that I can make little folded cards. She doesn't care if they are bought and the message that the card has imprinted on it, she cares more about the words I hand write on the inside.

I may sound as if I am preaching a bit but I have spent a large part of my life (19) years with a woman who I loved but wasn't truly happy with. Now that I found what I am looking for I can't take the chance of ever taking what I have for granted. For those of you who are reading this and are still looking for that person, man or woman, when you find that person and you are sure its everything you wanted in life, don't lose it by being complacent.

Life is way to short to spend it not getting the best from the one you love.

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant piece. Well said. You are right to remind us that, for most women, being dominant doesn't come easy - maybe quite the opposite.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony, I really appreciate your comment. I don't think I would agree with brilliant but I am still glad you enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed what you said, and I really love how you mentioned that your first wife would not have been a good fit for a Mistress, it basically sounds like she would have had the wrong mentality about it totally. I agree fully that it takes a really thoughtful, kind and loving person to be a Mistress, or at least a good one :). It is kind of ironic that I can be such an evil, deviant Mistress, firm and strict, but yet I am just the sweetest woman.

    I also agree that while we have have some added perks being the Mistress, it is a difficult role sometimes. I am responsible for my slave and property. I am the one who pushes him to help him grow, but I must remain diligent in watching his reactions etc to be sure I am not pushing him too far too fast, or that he has the guidance and support needed each step of the way. And yes, I have to discipline too. I have to be the bad guy sometimes and that isn't a position I enjoy being in, but it is one I must be in when needed. I also have the big picture in my head of where I want us heading, and it is up to me to figure out how to best get us there.

    Beyond that, I really love how you talked about doing the sweet, loving, unexpected things for your Mistress. I am one who loves to have sweet romantic surprises and to have that special glow when David takes me by surprise. Sometimes I don't think he fully understands why or how much these things can mean to me and your post was very well put so I am going to make sure he reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mistress Marie. I appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, grocery store flowers. I love them.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete