Thursday, February 20, 2014

My submissive battery.

I know all of us subs have a submissive battery. That energy that we get thru our love for submission that makes everything we do for our girls easy.

I also know there are certain things that cause that battery to temporarily drain. Leaving it difficult to be your submissive best.

For me there are 4 things that drain my submissive battery.

The first is an orgasm. Yup we all get that, we get a release and afterwards there is that time period after where we aren't as obedient, aren't as pampering or even sometimes as caring as when the battery is fully charged. I guess that is one of the main reasons for chastity for many of us. For me that drain doesn't last too long, I have heard guys take a couple of days or longer, I usually am pretty ready to go the next day.

For me the second is stress, this might not be for everyone but for me nothing makes me less likely to come home and look forward to a night of cleaning and obedience than a crappy day at work. I have different methods that Mistress has instructed me to use to combat this but it isn't always effective. My best method is to stop at the front door of our house each day when I get home and say to myself. "When I enter this door my time belongs to my Mistress." That always helps me decompress and get into a better frame of mind to do what I love best....Submit to my owner.

The Third one is being sick. This happened earlier this week and it absolutely drained every bit of submissiveness from me. I am better today and the battery is already to about 50% recharged but I was shocked at how long that battery was on empty this past week. I have to say I hated every minute of not being able to be what I want to be for Mistress but we both understood why and Mistress took care of me quite well. She knows I am feeling better now and she let me know that effective this morning all duties are expected to be completed as usual. She didn't actually announce this, she just went back to our normal course of things this morning. Of course just knowing this made the battery charge jump about 15%.

The fourth is less likely but it is a crisis. Whenever a crisis occurs I immediately fall into Alpha mode. I think this goes for all of us and maybe is really a subcategory of stress.

I am curious to know what causes others to have their submissive batteries drain, and of course if the women have comments about what they notice in their guys I would love to hear that as well.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting topic. What you are saying is that other 'things' - stress, sickness, crisis, etc take priority over submission - or at least make it more difficult. Like Rika stated in her book, a D/s relationship is a layer that rides on top of the foundation of a healthy relationship. When sickness, crisis, etc creeps into life it only makes sense that more pressing needs take priority over lifes' bumps. For me and Katie, I'd add, being busy - which may be your description of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently David And I had Stomach bugs and there was a whole weekend where he was sick and I was okay but I was content to just lay in bed with him and take care of him. Sometimes I think even Mistresses can need to recharge their batteries too. Its pretty much like you said, when stress, sickness or a crisis happens. I think those who have a strong FLR or M/s bounce back to normal really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that these events can have an adverse affect on ones submissive state. These are things we cant control so one shouldnt feel bad about thereself for reacting to them. It is usually temporary and we move past them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the things you have listed, I could have written them myself. I think for me that stress is less than the others. When I feel stressed I tend to look to her and count on her even more. But when she is stressed I can feel lost if I let myself, that is when I really have to try harder. Thankfully it isn't very often.

    ReplyDelete