Thursday, February 13, 2014

Most powerful words in the submissive language.

Ok,"Submissive" is not an actual language but there are some words to a submissive can just turn him to a big pile of goo. I know your probably thinking, "I love you." Oh those are important but those are words common to other languages...like English. No I am speaking of the words, "Because I said so."

Last week I was cleaning, I know big surprise, and I was wearing my higher heels, with some outfit of hers that I chose to wear while cleaning. I started as soon as I got home from work and was doing a pretty good job of making a dent in the work that needed to be done. After a couple of hours it was time to prepare Mistress' dinner, when she arrived we ate and have good conversation. And in case your wondering she is way past the part of feeling weird sitting at a table and talking to her fiancee, who happens to be wearing her clothes. Anyways once dinner ended she was off to do whatever it is Mistress' do to relax after a long day of work and a nice dinner. I cleaned up the dinner dishes and got the kitchen back in order. Unfortunately deciding on putting the higher heels today meant my feet were starting to hurt.

At that point I looked at the clock and noticed it was already 8 pm and was hoping to be done. I knelt before her and waited for her to allow me to speak and when she did I said, "Mistress, is it OK if I stop cleaning for tonight and relax a bit."

She thought and said, "Did you clean the upstairs bathroom?"

A bit of panic set in, not because she would be angry it wasn't done but more because it was something I wasn't planning on doing until tomorrow because cleaning Mistress' bathroom properly takes about 45 minutes to an hour.

I said, "No Mistress."

She said, "Go do that."

I said, "But Mistress I was going to clean the bathroom tomorrow when I get home from work, we have nothing going on tomorrow I was hoping it could wait."

She thought for second, although to me it felt like an eternity."No it needs to be done now."

At that point I was resigned to the fact that my feet were going to have to deal with at least one more task before they would get relief.

Ok to explain, Mistress has a rule, "Wear what you wish, but it stays on until you get done with your service."

So when I chose to wear the higher heels I thought the workload would be a smaller one so I thought I could take it. And yes I do like the higher ones, they just give me a more submissive feel, I know someone is reading this and saying, 'Hey dumbass, why did you put those shoes on if you thought there was a chance you would get in this predicament.'

Well unknown commenter speaking in your head to yourself, when you are in the midst of submissive heaven getting dressed its hard to ignore the pull of things that make you feel more submissive.

So SOS wasn't done yet, he tried one more angle before heading off to clean the bathroom, "Mistress, you said the bathroom needs to be cleaned now? I am not questioning you but why does it need to be done now."

She simply said the most powerful words in the submissive language, "Because I said so."

Those words caused me to have to make an adjustment in my pantyhose.

I just said, "Yes Mistress I understand."

She continued, "When I tell you I want something done then it NEEDS to be done, HAS to be done just 'because I said so'"

As it turned out after the bathroom was cleaned she threw two more small tasks at me to do just because she 'felt like it'.

 After it was over I was glad, the next day was much easier because she pushed me more that night. Turned out that was her plan all along, she wanted to go out and do something the next day so me stuck cleaning the bathroom wasn't going to work in her plans.

When she shared this with me I said, "Oh I see why didn't you just tell me that."

She smiled, "Because sometimes it's easier for me if you just do as your told, I will fill you in when the time is necessary."

Another lesson learned, trust your Mistress, and if she wants something done she needs no reason other than "Because I said so."


4 comments:

  1. Sos i just sent this article to my Mistress. She says the same thing to me all the time. " There is no discussion. It's because i said so. Period. " Seeing the look on her face when she says that is quite humbling. I know i have no choice. I do as told. Period.

    Sublites45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sublites45,

    I think I have seen that same look. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are kind of getting there on a number of these points.
    I read your post, took it to heart, discussed some of the points with her later in the day, and received this quick reply to a question I had asked her the very next day about something totally unrelated; “sorry dear, I love you, but that is just the way it is, no.” and that was the end of discussion.
    I just wanted to let you know some of your thoughts about not worrying about the ‘why’ were put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. j thornebuck,

      I am glad you were able to put those words to good use.

      When in doubt do as the Mistress wishes....Make that even when not in doubt do as the Mistress wishes.

      Delete