Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday morning cleaning.

Saturday night was one where Mistress and I just relaxed at home, we were going to go out but Mistress felt like just relaxing and having a few drinks.

So that is what we did, after a few Sailor Jerry's and coke zero's I was feeling pretty good, I suppose I don't drink enough to say I am good at drinking so about 4 or 5 drinks had me flying pretty good, it was a pretty fun and relaxing evening until....

Mistress decided right before bed that I needed to get up early and clean. I asked her nicely if I could sleep in a bit and clean and she thought about it with her answer being..No. She reasoned that she was going to wake up around 9 and wanted at least downstairs clean when she woke up...

So at 6am I was awake, dressed in something that allowed me to appreciate my status as her maid and began cleaning. I have to say after drinking the night before my head was pounding. Ok I will admit I am a light weight. So I had to decide should I push on and clean, headache and all, go back to bed and explain to Mistress that I didn't obey her because of my hangover or wake her at 6am to ask.

Option 3 was probably the worst idea so I did not wake her.

Option 2 sounded like a good idea and at times when I don't feel good she is always lenient on me taking care of myself first. However I didn't think she would be as forgiving with my affliction being a hangover.

Now I could have reasoned that if I would have known she was going to tell me to get up early and clean then I would have only had 2 or 3 drinks the night before. But I know she would have said, "You should have realized that I might have had you clean and been better prepared." So I pressed on with option A.

Hangover and all I cleaned and it was about an hour and a half later, a lot of water and a few alleve's before the headache was gone.

When she awoke at 9 the downstairs was looking good and she was happy.

I asked her later what would she have done if I used the hangover excuse to disobey her.

Her answer was simple, "Why don't you try it next time and see what happens?"

Well that answered that question, I would have had one sore ass for a few days. Looks like I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment