Friday, February 7, 2014

The Kitchen needs to be cleaned????

Wednesday night I made some home made pizza then after we were done eating Mistress sent me to the store. 

I went immediately and when I returned, relaxed watching TV and after a few hours we went to bed. Completely forgot to finish cleaning up the kitchen after dinner.

When I woke up the next morning I noticed it was messy and put things in the sink to at least try to make it look presentable. I didn't have time to clean it properly but didn't want it a complete wreck. I hoped Mistress wouldn't notice it.

I was at work, Mistress leaves after I do each morning, when I received this text.

"I want this kitchen cleaned as soon as you get home."

I knew that wasn't a good sign.

I just responded, "Yes Mistress." Nothing else really would have helped the situation.

We didn't get home until almost 9:30 at night due to a event we attended after work. So I turned on the TV in the kitchen so I could watch the hockey game and without her reminding me I did what I was supposed to do.

When I was done, and I did a good job, I knelt before her and apologized for not cleaning it before. 

She thanked me for doing it, although reminding me again that it needs to be done immediately not a day later then threw out to me, "I see that you thought it was a good idea to watch TV while you were cleaning my kitchen. I don't remember giving you permission to watch TV while you were working."

Oh, oh, this wasn't going well. I made no lame excuse instead I just bowed my head and said, "I am sorry Mistress, I will make sure that I get permission before turning the TV on next time."

She just said, "Um hmm" and dismissed me. I was worried going to bed, riding crop hanging on the closet door to greet me when I entered the bedroom, (it's always there as a reminder but last night it looked much more viscous than normal). 

We went to bed.....Nothing happened, No punishment, no writing assignment, no corner time. Nothing.

While we were in bed she said to me, "I am not punishing you for this, but if you can't do the job I need you to do, let me know so I can figure out another way to get that clean."

Well that was the worst possible punishment she could have come up with, I told her I will handle it, I will show her that I can take care of things without her reminders. She just said, "Ok we will see."

Lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, just discovered your blog tonight , spent the past hour or so reading through a lot of your past posts and had to comment. You do a great job writing about and reflecting what goes on in a real life female led relationship. My wife and I have been attempting an FLR for the past few years and it's hot and cold, most nights I spend cleaning the house while she watches tv and then we go to bed . She rarely enforces any rule that we agreed on or even acknowledges the work I do. This is by far the hardest part of being a sub in this kind of relationship, the vast majority of the housework and the whole no sexual release for weeks at a time is the easy / fun part . We do have 2 young children (2,4) which does make things much more difficult. I rarely if ever get to wear anything kinky for my cleaning duties or other work. We have a phone app that sync to each other with lists of jobs that need done daily and weekly. Although I complete 90% and mark them off she usually says nothing if I don't and still refers to me on most decisions . I believe she does really enjoy the benefits of having a clean house and never doing laundry and that she wants to live this life but it does not come natural to her. Maybe being a dominant doesn't come easy for some women so I am and will continue to be patient. It would be great to meet and spend time with a couple like you and mistress S. I really think you have what most guys like us really hope and strive for. I unfortunately live about 7 hours south but it would be great if there was a way for more people in relationships like this to meet and share stories , methods etc. if you have any tips on ways to get the woman in the relationship to be even a little more interested or involved it would be great. I do understand that the goal is for her happiness and not my own so I will continue despite feeling neglected often. Anyway thanks for writing , I will check back soon and look forward to reading future posts . Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, in my humble opinion, and it may not match others, the goal is the happiness for both of you. Not just her. When we strip away everything that goes with an FLR the underlying force, underlying reason for having one is because its the way for both people to be happiest. I will probably blog about this coming up when I think about it more but your happiness is just as important as hers. Just as a sub you might get happiness out of a much different set of circumstances than she does. As subs we want attention, negative attention is better than no attention.

    Yes it would be awesome to get together with other like minded people but there seems to be very few of us, at least that make themselves known.

    As far as how your relationship is going, if it was me I would keep trying, My Mistress didn't walk into this knowing how to be a good Mistress, just like I didn't walk into this knowing how to be a good servant. It is a learning experience, hopefully a lifelong learning experience.

    As far as the small kids at home, yeah that will also make it tough but be patient and remember that by the time your kids are older and you have more free and alone time you should be much more comfortable in your roles. Think of now as practice for those days. You have a long life ahead of you to experience this. Be patient and communicate with your wife, that is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can appreciate how you felt having just been told by your Mistress that you had disappointed her. There is nothing worse. In the beginning of our FLR, I would've probably thought I had gotten away with something because then I wasn't able to fully appreciate how much my pleasure truly depended on her being happy at any given moment. Now, episodes such as this that don't go immediately corrected are far worse for than having my bottom punished because the feeling of regret just lingers.

    Love, love, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sub hub in phx, the lingering feeling of regret is not fun.

    ReplyDelete